Molati Attorneys embraces the view that social investment is an important component of transforming our nation. We embrace the importance of making a significant impact in the local, regional and national communities across South Africa.
Our company is a collective of amazing people striving to build better communities
Our aim is to promote financial literacy, social development and contribute to youth empowerment through holistic development, particularly in underprivileged communities and also to empower communities with self-help skills in support of growth and development.
Our initiatives are externally focussed and the key areas have been defined as:
Educational, development and training
Community development and empowerment
We will also invest in:
Social welfare programmes
Arts, culture and sport development
Health - HIV/Aids, Cancer awareness and education
We shall strive to achieve the following objectives:
- Contributing to educational development and growth.
- Improving the quality of life in the community.
- Developing financial literacy initiatives.
- Contributing to the social and economic well being of communities.
- Fostering a spirit of cooperation and partnership with stakeholders.
- Advocate for constitutional law as a subject in basic education cluster.
- Enhancing the Law Firm’s image.